Total solution for genetic breast cancer BRCA genetic test(CE-IVD)
NGS based rapid and reliable BRCA mutation detection panel & easy with convenient analysis software
BRCAaccuTestTM uses the next generation sequencing (NGS) to detect and analyze mutations in BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes. This product consists of reagents and analysis software to detect gene mutations.
With NGS, it is possible to detect various base sequence mutations quickly and stably, and with the sequence analysis software, anyone can easily obtain the analysis results at the clinical grade level.
- Detection of mutations in the whole exon region coding for BRCA1 and BRCA2 gene proteins
- Experiment and decryption completed in 2 days
- Using DNA extracted from blood
- PCR amplicon-based library production
- Provide data QC, analysis and automated variant information by using optimized analysis software for BRCA1 and 2 panels
- Production and management from GMP and ISO 13485 certified organizations
- IVD(CE) / RUO
|Target Design||Target Region||BRCA1 & BRCA2 protein coding exon region (about 17kb)|
|Amplicon Size||152 ~ 284 bp (average 230 bp)|
|Primer Pools||131 primer pairs|
|Sequencing||Input DNA||10 ~ 50 ng|
|Samples||23 samples + 1 control DNA|
|Reagent Kit||MiSeq Reagent Nano Kit v2 300 cycles|
|Read Cycles||2 x 150 bp (paired-end reads)|
|Turn Around Time||Total in 2 days : library prep (1 day) + sequencing run (1 day)|
|Sequencing Data||Amplicon Coverage||. Average coverage ≥ 200X . Minimum coverage ≥ 20X|
|Uniformity||Amplicon over average coverage * 0.2 ≥ 98%|
|Variants||Differentiate 100% of SNV, INDEL Heterozygous & homozygous mutations|
|Analysis Solution||NGeneAnalySys™ analysis software|
|Analyzing Time||1hr / sample|
BRCAaccuTest™ is provided for research use only (RUO).
Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
BRCAaccuTest™ is provided for research (RUO) and diagnostic (CE-IVD) purposes.